Central Brittany B and B Booking Terms and conditions
Central Brittany B and B is a beautiful home which has been lovingly restored to offer you boutique bed and breakfast accommodation. We are open all year.
Thank you for booking to stay with Sharon and Pete here at Central Brittany B and B in Rohan 56580 Brittany.
We take pride in our rooms and home and we aim to give the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the property and your stay. We ensure deep cleaning between guests and antibac cleaner is used in all common areas. Hand-gel is provided at check-in and in your rooms, please use this as required.
The customer agrees to be a considerate guest and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the stay. Please be considerate of other guests staying. Noise after 11pm should be kept to a minimum.
- By placing a booking with us, you and your booked party guests agree to the following terms and conditions. During your stay you agree to abide by the conditions set out below.
- To place a booking with us the lead guest must be over 16 years of age.
- The maximum number of guests per room is illustrated in the occupancy details and must not be exceeded.
- The person making the booking is the responsible and accountable person, non arrival and damages are set out within this document.
- Only the lead guest and the named persons on the booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any additional visitors are only allowed access with permission of the proprietor.
- To secure a booking we require a deposit to be paid in advance, the deposit amount is 30% of the total stay.
- Deposit payments must be cleared funds before a booking can be confirmed,
- Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set out in this document.
- Payments can be made online by online banking, cheque or cash. Any transactions that are failed and incurred charges by the bank must be paid for by the lead person named on the booking and within 7 days of the request to pay.
Check-in and Check-out
- Guests must check-in and check-out at the times stated.
- Check-in 5pm – if you require an earlier check-in please contact us.
- Check-out 10am – if you require a later check-out time please arrange with us, a fee may apply.
Cancellation, Returned Deposit and Non Arrival Conditions
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible.
Deposits already paid are only returned with the following conditions
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of the arrival date = full deposit refund
- Cancellation made 14days of less of the arrival date = 50% of deposit refund
- Cancellation made 48hours or less of arrival date = NO refund issued and full payment of the booking is due.
- Non- arrival of guests – failure to attend will require full payment of the booking.
We suggest that guests take out appropriate levels of holiday insurance.
In the very rare event that we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of the deposit already paid.
Wi-Fi Fair and Appropriate Usage Policy
We provide WIFI Internet access, guests accept to use this access to the internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service for all guests.
The WIFI / Internet provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging and social media.
It is not intended for use for gaming and extensive downloading / uploading. Access to illegal activity is not permitted and will be reported to the authorities.
Damages and Lost Property
We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused by any party member during the stay. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture and fixings.
All accidental damages should be reported as soon as they happen.
Lost keys will be charged at ***** per key.
Any property or belongings left by guests if found will be held for a period of one month. While we will make the best effort to locate and return lost property to the owners we accept NO responsibility to replace items we will return via post if required. Cost of postage to be paid for by the guests.
We welcome children to stay with a responsible adult over the age of 18 years.
All responsibility for children staying is that of the parents / carer / booking lead named person.
Pets and Service Dogs
We only accept pets with prior arrangement with the exception of service dogs for the blind or disabled.
Pets that are staying with prior consent, must stay in the room of the guests in a bed/basket provided by the guest and NOT ON THE BEDS.
Please note * the garden is not secure and we are located close to a road and not suitable for pets.
Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park at their own risk and NO liability or responsibility is taken by the proprietors.
Central Brittany B and B / Chambre D’hotes is accessed via a staircase and steps. Please be aware of your ability to climb these when booking. The rooms are on the second floor of the house also accessed via stairs.
Handrails are provided on both stair cases.
Your Personal Details and Privacy
We are required by law to keep a register of guests who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, passport / ID card details, place of issue, date of birth, address and telephone number.
All personal details recorded both on the booking in card and on our database or through our website are kept secure and not shared in any way.
You will accept that if you make an entry into our on-site guest book you will not add personal details that you would not want to be disclosed.
Pricing and Availability
We are open all year